- Parking Rules
- Parking on the streets is discouraged at all times.
- Vehicles shall not be parked on the street overnight (11 PM to 7 AM).
- Those parking on the street should make every effort to avoid parking directly in the path of a neighbor’s driveway.
- Parking is prohibited on any grassed area, including property owners’ lawns.
- Recreational vehicles, boats and trailers of any kind shall be permitted to park in the owner’s driveway for a maximum of three (3) days, primarily for the purpose of loading and unloading.
- Pool lot parking is intended for those using the pool; any other parking is limited to temporary parking, and spaces should remain open for pool use. No pool parking should block access to the pool facilities.
- No parking anytime at yellow curbs.
- Any member of the Board of Directors may waive a parking rule to accommodate an extraordinary circumstance. Additionally, the Board of Directors may have a vehicle that is in violation of a parking rule towed.
Hi all, sorry to say we ruptured a pipe line on Pump B.
Until we can get it fixed the B system will be off line. Maybe 2-3 days..
Anybody who lives between the neighborhood pool and me (Lee Bailey) is on Pump B) plus all of Fish Island.
I will get back to you as soon as it is fixed.